The features you find in Shaker espresso kitchen cabinets for your home depend on where you purchase them. Some retailers charge more for soft close door hinges and drawers, while others include this for no additional costs. The type of wood the cabinets are made from is another factor to consider. Solid wood designs and core lumber provide much better durability than press board.
The features found in our Shaker espresso kitchen cabinets include:
- Rubber tree wood – Rubber wood is one of the more durable woods used in the furniture industry. It is often misunderstood, due to misconceptions because of its name
- Shaker door style
- Face frame style – Flat on all sides and does not protrude into precious storage space or the opening of the cabinet to allow for maximum opening and storage space in every cabinet
- Full overlay
- Natural interior finish
- Three-quarter solid wood doors and frames
- Three-quarter lumber core plywood shelves – Core plywood has ideal bending strength and support, while firmly retaining screws in place for a secure installation. Our core wood consists entirely of the same type of solid wood lumber, to make it more durable and less likely to warp
- Five-eighths lumber core plywood box and side panels
- Dovetailed drawers
- Soft close door hinges
- Under mount soft close drawer tracks
- Optional roll out trays
- Limited life time warranty
For more information about this style, or to see our wide selection of other cabinets at wholesale prices, visit our website today.