General Shipping Policies
- Bestonlinecabinets.com uses third-party freight carriers and parcel delivery services. Carriers assume responsibility of the orders while in transit.
- Order will process and ship within 3-5 business days (Monday thru Friday) for RTA orders, 5-7 business days for pre-assembled orders, but can sometimes ship sooner.
- Processing time does not include transit time.
- Bestonlinecabinets.com does not guarantee delivery dates and is neither liable nor responsible for unforeseen circumstances beyond its control, so please allow for potentials delays in transit time or other delays caused by supply chain disruptions.
- The website generated shipping quote is not guaranteed, and Bestonlinecabinets reserves the right to modify shipping estimates at our discretion to account for changes in rates or fuel costs.
In addition to our regular ordering and shipping policies, we have some policies that apply to our assembled cabinet orders. Please refer to: RETURN POLICY
Upon confirmation of your order, we will prepare the order and get it ready to ship. Most orders will be shipped out within 3 days. The time in transit will vary based on your location; normally it will take about a week. We are based in California so the transit time is based on your distance from California. In most cases, from the time that you place your order, you will receive the products within 2 weeks.
The bulk of the products will be cabinets. Cabinets are flat-packed in cardboard boxes and most boxes are no bigger than 28”x44”x6”. The boxes will be placed on 4’x4’ pallets and we generally stack them to 72” or less. We might exceed the height in the case where it will reduce the number pallets and when it is allowed by the shipping company. The boxes will be stacked on top of each other and then wrapped in plastic for protection and prevent the loss of items during transit. Other items, such as handles, sinks, faucets, range hoods will be individually packaged and placed onto the pallets if your order includes cabinets.
Smaller sized items that do not require a freight shipment will be shipped as loose packages via UPS Ground or USPS. Molding, panels, and accessories that are 96" in length will incur an additional $115 large package fee and is strongly recommended to be placed with a full kitchen order and not separately.
Standard Curbside Delivery
With our standard curbside delivery, the freight will be transported by truck straight to your home or any other shipping destination you chose. The time it takes to arrive will depend on your destination. Please see the following chart:
Within California: 1-3 business days.
Western States: 3-5 business days.
Midwest and Central States: 3-6 business days.
East Coast and Southeastern States: 6-9 business days.
For orders being shipped out of the United States, additional steps will be required. The customer will need to contact a Customs Broker, pay the taxes and duties fees, and get it cleared to cross the border. The Customs Broker will provide the customer with a Customs Invoice and BOL, which needs to be provided to us. The customer will need to provide Bestonlinecabinets with the Customs Broker’s contact information. You will need to provide the Customs broker with information such: type of goods, the value of goods, pieces in shipment, and payment status, etc.
**Damages & Replacements
Our main goal is to help you complete your kitchen. If there is something missing in the boxes, or you received any damaged or defective items, please check our Damages and Replacements Guideline, and submit your replacement request to email@example.com.